Date Today

My Calendar

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Facebook Game Addiction

I am sure that I am not the only one in this whole blogging world who has an addiction to Facebook games. When facebook was still new I was so addicted to playing farmtown, then came farmville, and other kind of farming games. I think I tried it all.

But then I started to lose interest in it, I feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over again and nothing is changing so when the additional farm was introduced I bought some farms and decided to make my farm a flower farm... all of them.

I use to live in a house surrounded by fruit trees and flowers "well thanks for my parents green thumb". So designing this virtual farm is quite challenging and interesting.

Here is a sample of the flower farm I did... not yet un full bloom but I guess everybody can get the idea...


it looks like I planted the flowers in rows but actually no I design them slanting lines... anyway thats not the point of this entry.. the point is that what ever addiction we have in the virtual world we can always find a way to make them cure of stress "it does for me".

How about you?
what kind of game have you been addicted with?
"both off line and on line"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS visit and comment back :)
please leave your URL :)that way I can easily check back :-)
thank you lovely people for your lovely comments.

Powered by Blogger.

Is Your Flag Here

free counters

My Network Blog