Date Today

My Calendar

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Change

It's really that easy to change because after all it's the only constant think in this whole wide world. So today there is another change of routine from my fixed daily routine.

Wake up and sleep some more, a change that I am looking forward... So this past few days I have been sick, just head ache and "you know the kind of feeling when red flag arrived with a cold".. that's what i am feeling right now...

I really don't feel so good, and I'm feeling a life of bed and internet. I have been away from the net "I mean blogging for few days because I was trying to cure my addiction to it"... Some addiction are good, I think addiction to work is good, (depends on your level of addiction)... but internet addiction is really killing my social life, and not only that, there are moment where in sometimes i feel like staying on the net rather than going out.

So I decided to put a minimum amount of time on it and focus on something more important, of course I still cant live without it, I mean who does but I know there are some things that needs more attention than this.

I wont be out of blogging I will still do it on a regular basis but not as much as I do before...
See you people on my next post...
MUAH!!!

5 comments:

Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Well written!

✿Sie✿ said...

take time to rest sis..we need it..nakuha mo na ba yung sa DFA?..paggaling ka sis ok :)

strawberry Princess said...

@sie - not yet.. I'm really having a huge problem with it and I really really really hate it...

@pranavam - thanks a lot

kiran sawhney said...

Be happy with whatever change you want. Be happy always.

strawberry Princess said...

@kiran - thanks a lot

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS visit and comment back :)
please leave your URL :)that way I can easily check back :-)
thank you lovely people for your lovely comments.

Powered by Blogger.

Is Your Flag Here

free counters

My Network Blog