Date Today

My Calendar

Friday 3 June 2011

I'm Moving On

It’s been a while since I last think I am in love, it’s been months since I last beg for love. Right now I think I was a little bit insane before to beg for love. I mean love can’t be begged, it can’t be forced and somehow it can’t be learned.

I was crazy to believe that I can teach someone to love me, with a certain effort to even change myself for him.

This time I think I’m ready to moved on, life has to take it’s course, it cant be constant or stagnant to certain degree that people have to live into its past. Where will I be if that person I love is already hundred miles away? I will be left alone in my past with a dream that will remain a dream for the rest of my life.

My Past will always be a part of me and there is nothing I can do about it, but my future is a part of my life that I can mold.

So starting today, it should be hello tomorrow and farewell to the past that I can never change.

This is strawberry and I’m moving on and to top it all I’m HAPPY…


3 comments:

Zealot said...

Nice its tough to move on but feels really good once you do. Good luck.

strawberry Princess said...

@Zealot - well i guess you are right.. i like the idea that i was able to manage to move on when i thought i cant.

Divina Joy said...

Moving on is never easy... I remember yesterday, someone said, You can never change the past. What you can change is the meaning of the past. Forgive yourself, forgive the other person, forgive the past and move on...

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS visit and comment back :)
please leave your URL :)that way I can easily check back :-)
thank you lovely people for your lovely comments.

Powered by Blogger.

Is Your Flag Here

free counters

My Network Blog