Date Today

My Calendar

Sunday 5 June 2011

New Flip Flops


I post some choices before "the other day" here about flip flops and I think the last picture won. Well sad to say I was not able to buy that one because I find this one this morning while I was with my sister shopping for shoes.

I Feel like it was a mistake because I kindah don't like the color but the first thing that attracts me is the princess written on it. So I'm still loving it, the pink one has to wait for another month hehe...

7 comments:

kiran sawhney said...

This will suit the Princess that you are.

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Cute!!!

strawberry Princess said...

thank you guys it feels comgortable i must say

WICKERMOSS said...

lovely princess. honesty wins!

followed u btw:))


wickermoss.blogspot.com

strawberry Princess said...

thx wickermoss, i'll follow u too

cookingvarieties said...

hi strawberry, i am sure the same company doing that sandal , do have other "Princess" designs...
why not try ask them..:)
have a wonderful dasy

strawberry Princess said...

@cooking - well i guess so but if I asked them now I might be tempted to buy one more hehehe..

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS visit and comment back :)
please leave your URL :)that way I can easily check back :-)
thank you lovely people for your lovely comments.

Powered by Blogger.

Is Your Flag Here

free counters

My Network Blog