Date Today

My Calendar

Saturday 28 May 2011

A Hunter from The Past

I think I love my life too much to even think of giving up. I am saying this because I just got a call from one of my school mate before. She told me that my ex is getting married on Sunday and he asked her to call me and gave me the invitation.

I feel honored that after all what he did to me he still thinks of me. Well we promised that who ever gets married first we will invite the other to be there. I know it sound a ridiculous thing to promise when two people are still together but that is what happens 8 years ago. We were young back then, full of ourselves and even too young to think about love but not to young to get hurt.
Right now I’m having the best days of my life and I love it, being a mom did not even change how I look at life. I look at it as something everyone should enjoy I look at it in a better way than before.

His wife “who used to be my best friend” called next and asked me if I envy her? I mean I don’t know what’s running into her mind but for me what happen between me and her soon to be husband is a history. Something I look back but not to hang on it.

Sigh! I still feel like I have to thank her because she is the one who made me realize that I’m better off without him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow..i didn't know you were a mother..you look so young..and good for you for being strong and happy!

http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I think if you're genuinely better off without him (and it sounds like you are) - it's probably best to give his wedding a miss.

Sauniya said...

I think you adopting the right attitude towards this.. Just enjoy your own life its not a competition :)

strawberry Princess said...

@asta - hehe i'm 25 ans soon will 26 this year..huhuhu

strawberry Princess said...

Geoffrey - well i was not able to attend, not because i don't want to go, but its because i cant.. and that is the sweetest circumstance i ever had..

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS visit and comment back :)
please leave your URL :)that way I can easily check back :-)
thank you lovely people for your lovely comments.

Powered by Blogger.

Is Your Flag Here

free counters

My Network Blog